An adoption story…ten kids later and seven brought home through adoption
- Today on the podcast, Pastor Chris Johnson and his wife, Alicia Johnson, join the podcast to share their adoption story. They have ten children and adopted seven of their children through foster care. They have served as foster parents for more than 40 children.
- Today, we are going to talk with a man we affectionally call Pastor Chris and his wife, Alicia. Chris is the Vice President of Church Partnerships and Government Affairs at Lifeline and his family has also grown through biological children, foster care adoption, special needs adoption, and sibling adoption. Pastor Chris previously served as a pastor.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children’s Services.
- Today, we are going to talk with a man we affectionally call Pastor Chris. Chris is a staff member at Lifeline and his family has also grown through biological children, foster care adoption, special needs adoption, and sibling adoption.
- Lifeline walks families through domestic, international, and foster care adoption. When you partner with us, you help these children find their families and help those families thrive.
- Through your partnership, God is changing lives now and for eternity. Learn how you can Change One Life and more by visiting https://bit.ly/46AdEQC.
LIFELINE CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify