Justice for Orphans – Sandra Flach
- Today on the podcast, Sandra Flach joins to talk about Justice for Orphans, the nonprofit she founded.
- Sandra Flach founded Justice for Orphans, a nonprofit ministry dedicated to rallying the Church around the cause of helping orphans and foster children. Sandra has experience caring for children with traumatic histories.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children’s Services.
- In today’s podcast, we will hear from Sandra Flach, who founded Justice for Orphans, a nonprofit ministry dedicated to rallying the Church for the cause of orphans and foster children.
- Sandra is no stranger to adoption and has much experience caring for children with traumatic histories, as you will hear.
- Lifeline understands the challenges that face families like Sandra’s who love children from hard places.
- We commit to walking beside them for a lifetime through resources such as counseling, parent coaching, assistance with tutoring and educational plans, and more.
- When you give to Lifeline, you change the lives of families and children every day. You can help even more families heal from trauma now by taking advantage of our matching gift. Every donation you make will be doubled!
- For more details, visit https://bit.ly/46AdEQC
LIFELINE CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify