A Conversation with Todd Unzicker
- Today on the podcast, Todd Unzicker, Executive Director of North Carolina Baptist Convention, talks about the church pressing in and caring for orphans and vulnerable children.
- Todd Unzicker is the Executive Director of North Carolina Baptist Convention.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children’s Services.
- Your partnership makes Lifeline Village and the care women receive there possible.
- As we are nearing the end of 2023, we invite you to join us in continuing God’s ministry by giving a financial gift.
- You can multiply the impact of your gift now because of the generosity of a matching donor. Give today and double the impact.
- Visit https://bit.ly/46AdEQC to impact eternity with your giving.
LIFELINE CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify