Navigating Grief Part 3 – Adult Adoptee Perspective
- We are glad you joined us for part three of the grief series! Julie Scott, an adult adoptee, recently shared her testimony at Rooted in Love, Lifeline’s conference for parents walking through the adoption process. Today, we listen to her share the joys and struggles of her story and how the Lord was present throughout it all. She shares how she navigated grief coming from the perspective of an adult adoptee.
- Julie Scott is an adoptive mom and an adult adoptee. She was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children’s Services.
- Children across the globe are waiting for a family, and the need for families is growing.
- We know that finances can be a barrier to families answering the call to adopt. That’s why we are excited for the opportunity to offer a scholarship for families pursuing international adoption.
- Families who apply for a full international program through May 31, 2023 are eligible for a Hope Adoption Fund scholarship, starting at $1,000.
- See our show notes or visit http://lifelinechild.org/international-adoption/ to find more information or fill out a pre-application.
LIFELINE CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify