Zac Rowe from Gateway Church – From Pain to a Purpose
- Today on the podcast, Zac Rowe joins to talk about his personal connection to adoption and the work the church he helps lead, Gateway Church, is doing for adoption.
- Zac Rowe is a worship pastor at Gateway Church’s Justin campus in Justin, Texas. The main campus of Gateway Church is in Dallas, Texas. Zac’s wife is Kenzie Rowe. Gateway is one of the largest and most influential churches in North America, with multiple campuses and thousands of listeners online.
- Herbie Newell is the President & Executive Director of Lifeline Children’s Services and its ministry arms.
- Rick Morton is the Vice President of Engagement at Lifeline Children’s Services.
- Today, we will talk with Zac Rowe and hear about his personal connection to adoption as well as the partnership that his church maintains with Lifeline.
- Not only does Lifeline desire to see children placed in Christ-centered families, we help churches join God’s call to defend vulnerable children and families.
- Our church partners support Lifeline financially as well as engage practically in ministry through foster care, family restoration, mentoring, global orphan care, and more.
- We have seen life transformation happen when vulnerable families are connected to the support and grace of a local church.
- We invite you to join this work God is doing through these relationships. You can double your impact now through a generous matching gift.
- Give today at https://bit.ly/46AdEQC
LIFELINE CHILDREN’S SERVICES
- The mission of Lifeline Children’s Services is to equip the Body of Christ to manifest the gospel to vulnerable children. Our vision is for vulnerable children and their communities to be transformed by the gospel and to make disciples.
- Web: lifelinechild.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @lifelinechild
- The Defender Podcast: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- The Defender Bible Study: Subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify